You’ll Feel It Tour | Ecuador | AUGUST 16th-17th
BOOK YOUR STAY TODAY!
THINGS TO DO
Guayaquil is a port city in Ecuador, known as a gateway to Pacific beaches and the Galapagos Islands. Stretching along the Guayas River is the waterfront Simón Bolívar promenade, home to La Rotonda monument. In the north, Las Peñas is a neighborhood full of colorful houses. Stairs lined with cafes and art galleries lead up Santa Ana Hill, site of Santa Ana chapel, a lighthouse and views of the city.
- Walk the boardwalk (Malecón) 2000
- Visit the “Torre del Reloj”
- Visit the Palacio Municipal, Palacio de la Gobernación y Plaza de la Administración
- Visit “El Hemiciclo de la Rotonda”
- Walk by “La Plaza a los Contribuyentes”
- Walk by “El Río Guayas”
- Walk by “El Barrio de las Peñas
- Climb the 444 steps of “El Cerro Santa Ana”
- Surround yourself by iguanas at “El Parque Seminario”
- Learn about Guayaquil history in “El Parque Histórico”
Buy Tickets Now!